Lead and Participate in Lively Meetings
Meetings are an important part of any organization. Employees and managers at all levels are required to be a part of these on a regular basis. Whether you’re leading a meeting or participating in one, it’s most helpful when there is a solid structure and agenda, a clear purpose for the meeting and some level of interaction and contribution from attendees.
In addition to a solid structure, content and interaction, bringing a strong presence and using good listening skills while leading or participating in a meeting will help everyone feel more engaged and willing to contribute to an effective outcome. This helps increase focus, understanding, collaboration, problem solving and action planning.
This workshop is interactive, experiential and hands-on, and can be tailored for specific individuals, teams and organizations, based on their particular circumstances, needs and goals. It can be delivered onsite or online in one day (one eight-hour session) or two days (two four-hour sessions).
After taking this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Lead lively, engaging, interactive, results-oriented meetings
- Generate interactions and helpful feedback during meetings
- Encourage meeting attendees to take action and offer support
- Participate fully in meetings with confidence and comprehension
- Listen more closely to what others are saying/contributing
- Develop skills to speak spontaneously during meetings
- Strengthen their presence in group environments
- Significantly reduce their fear of public speaking
- Developing an effective structure and agenda for a meeting
- Keeping things interactive, engaging and results-oriented to ensure clarity of purpose
- Being clear and concise when delivering information
- Staying focused on the content and keeping things on track
- Asking good questions and responding to questions effectively
- Listening attentively when others are speaking
- Speaking clearly and confidently in groups of all sizes
- Having a strong presence in live groups and online environments (Relational Presence)
Who It’s For
- C-Level Executives
- Senior Leaders
- Managers at all levels
- Action-focused modules
- Interactive exercises
- Downloadable worksheets and handouts
- Action Plan template
- Post-workshop individual or group coaching sessions (optional)
Workplace programs can be tailored to customer-facing staff, sales teams, managers and others within an organization based on its needs. Participants in all workshops and programs receive real-time coaching, handouts, resources and ongoing support as appropriate.
To find out more about our services and how we can support you, please visit our Contact page.