Master Your Management and Team Building
Leaders at all levels of an organization must be able to communicate clearly and confidently with their teams and stakeholders in order for them to achieve the results they want. Whether dealing with direct reports, customers, peers or partners, leaders must have excellent speaking and listening skills and convey a strong, trusting presence in every interaction.
Using the right communication tools, managing multiple relationships well and embodying a powerful yet personable presence can have a significant impact throughout an entire organization. This helps generate more trust, credibility, influence, understanding, engagement, collaboration and commitment among all stakeholders.
This workshop is interactive, experiential and hands-on, and can be tailored for specific individuals, teams and organizations, based on their particular circumstances, needs and goals. It is delivered onsite in one day (one eight-hour session) or two days (two four-hour sessions).
After taking this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Manage and build effective teams using strong communication and leadership skills
- Collaborate with and influence others using verbal and nonverbal skills
- Develop rapport to create and sustain strong relationships with stakeholders
- Communicate clearly to ensure alignment between goals and behaviors
- Improve their spontaneous speaking abilities in any situation
- Listen to all stakeholders to understand their concerns and issues, and respond effectively
- Develop Relational Presence and nonverbal communication skills to build trust, credibility, influence, buy-in and commitment with direct reports, teams and stakeholders
- Building rapport and strengthening relationships
- Engaging in open, honest communication with direct reports, peers, partners, customers and other stakeholders
- Choosing the right words in any conversation
- Confirming alignment between goals and behaviors
- Asking the right questions
- Listening to understand and responding effectively
- Developing one’s presence as a communicator (Relational Presence)
- Using body language that improves communication
Who It’s For
- C-Level Executives
- Senior Leaders
- Managers at all levels
- Action-focused modules
- Interactive exercises
- Downloadable worksheets and handouts
- Action Plan template
- Post-workshop individual or group coaching sessions (optional)
Workplace programs can be tailored to customer-facing staff, sales teams, managers and others within an organization based on its needs. Participants in all workshops and programs receive real-time coaching, handouts, resources and ongoing support as appropriate.
To find out more about our services and how we can support you, please visit our Contact page.