Perfect Your Communication and Engagement
Effective communication is integral for the success of any organization. Whether it’s among employees and peers, between managers and direct reports, or between staff and customers, people need to engage in skillful communication, attentive listening and strong relationship-building activities to meet organizational goals.
The right kind of communication helps improve the interactions and strengthen the relationships among all employees and stakeholders to generate better solutions and results for the entire organization. It increases clarity, understanding, trust, rapport, collaboration, problem solving, engagement, motivation and accountability among all parties.
This workshop is interactive, experiential and hands-on, and can be tailored for specific individuals, teams and organizations, based on their particular circumstances, needs and goals. It is delivered onsite in one day (one eight-hour session) or two days (two four-hour sessions).
After taking this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Communicate clearly and confidently in all settings
- Fully engage others with their words, body language and behaviors
- Speak spontaneously and “think on their feet” well
- Listen attentively and respond effectively to ensure greater clarity and understanding
- Develop Relational Presence and nonverbal communication skills to generate more trust, collaboration and commitment among peers and stakeholders
- Use skills to develop rapport and build strong relationships with others
- Be more adept and willing contributors in meetings and group environments
- Engaging in open, honest, direct communication with managers, colleagues, customers, partners and other stakeholders
- Choosing the right words in any conversation
- Asking the right questions
- Listening to understand and responding effectively
- Confirming alignment of messages and goals with others
- Developing one’s presence as a communicator (Relational Presence)
- Using body language and nonverbal skills to improve communication
- Building rapport and strengthening relationships
Who It’s For
- Employees at all levels
- Action-focused modules
- Interactive exercises
- Downloadable worksheets and handouts
- Action Plan template
- Post-workshop group coaching session (optional)
Workplace programs can be tailored to customer-facing staff, sales teams, managers and others within an organization based on its needs. Participants in all workshops and programs receive real-time coaching, handouts, resources and ongoing support as appropriate.
To find out more about our services and how we can support you, please visit our Contact page.