Power Up Your Public Talks and Presentations
Developing and delivering compelling talks and presentations allows people within and outside an organization to understand its operations, projects and goals. Whether making a presentation to others live or online, it’s essential to structure things properly, use engaging content and deliver information effectively.
In addition to using the right structure, clear intentions and good content, having a strong presence while delivering a presentation is necessary to keep people’s attention and get buy-in and support from them. This helps increase trust, understanding, credibility, influence and the impact of the messages being delivered.
This workshop is interactive, experiential and hands-on, and can be tailored for specific individuals, teams and organizations, based on their particular circumstances, needs and goals. It can be delivered onsite or online in one day (one eight-hour session) or two days (two four-hour sessions).
After taking this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Develop and deliver engaging presentations (in person and online) with confidence
- Generate interactions and helpful feedback during presentations
- Encourage presentation attendees to take action and offer support as needed
- Develop skills to speak spontaneously during presentations
- Listen well and respond effectively to comments and questions
- Strengthen their presence in group environments
- Significantly reduce their fear of public speaking
- Creating engaging presentations (in person and online) using the right structure, content and images
- Developing a solid structure and choosing the right words in presentations
- Being clear and concise when delivering information
- Speaking clearly and confidently in groups of all sizes
- Improving spontaneous speaking skills during presentations
- Keeping things results-oriented to ensure clarity of purpose
- Listening to understand and responding effectively
- Having a strong presence in live groups and online environments (Relational Presence)
Who It’s For
- C-Level Executives
- Senior Leaders
- Managers at all levels
- Action-focused modules
- Interactive exercises
- Downloadable worksheets and handouts
- Action Plan template
- Post-workshop individual or group coaching sessions (optional)
Workplace programs can be tailored to customer-facing staff, sales teams, managers and others within an organization based on its needs. Participants in all workshops and programs receive real-time coaching, handouts, resources and ongoing support as appropriate.
To find out more about our services and how we can support you, please visit our Contact page.