Imagine being able to speak with confidence and clarity in any situation – in front of individuals or groups, in personal or professional situations. Imagine what that would do for you, your relationships and other areas of your life.
- Do you want greater confidence and ease speaking in front of others?
- Do you want stronger personal and professional relationships?
- Do you want to create more impact with your speech?
- Do you network, run group meetings or give presentations?
- Do you want to generate more opportunities in your work and life?
- Are you proficient in English, but you doubt yourself when speaking?
In this experiential workshop involving speech training and coaching, Speaking Circles® techniques, paired and group exercises, and effective communication practices, you’ll learn how to get the most out of your speech and interactions.
What You’ll Learn in This Workshop
- How to convey a strong, authentic presence when speaking with others
- Traits of proper intonation and articulation for speaking in a business, professional or public setting (and the pitfalls to avoid)
- How to listen more actively as a way to enhance and deepen conversations
- Techniques to identify your ideal pitch range for producing rich vocal tones
- How to speak from your heart instead of your head to build a stronger connection with others
- Where to place your voice in your mouth and throat for optimal resonance of your voice and speech
To register for this workshop, click on the link below, email Eric@TheSpeakersStudio.com, or call 770.365.7447. You may also register by sending a check or money order for $197.00 made out to “The Speakers Studio” to PO Box 70933, Marietta, GA 30007.
Note: Space is limited to the 16 participants, so pre-registration is required.
About the Facilitators
Eric Atwood is a speech and presentation coach, certified Speaking Circles® facilitator and founder of The Speakers Studio. He helps people improve their one-on-one and group speaking skills, enabling them to express themselves fully, to listen more effectively and to connect with others in a natural, genuine and powerful way.
Kathryn Woods is a speaking coach and trainer. As a certified speech-language pathologist, she has been helping people overcome their communication challenges for over 20 years. She founded Confident Communications to offer people outside the medical setting the same opportunity to become more confident and clear in their interactions.